Trekkers & Nature Friends…
We organized jangle trek to Vasota Fort and Nageshwar Cave on 15th & 16th October 2016.
Vasota is one of the favorite trekking and hiking destination for every trekker and outdoor lover and many people don’t want to miss the opportunity. Trek Erants bring this opportunity who wants to explore the Jangle trek Vasota Fort and Nageshwar Cave.
Little Info about fort..
Vasota fort :
Vasota is a fort located near Bamnoli in Satara. The height from sea level is 3,842 feet. Vasota is surrounded by dense forest of Koyna wildlife sanctuary. A trek through this dense forest is an exciting & thrilling experience. The jungle is filled with wild animals like wild dogs, sloth bears, leopards and even tigers. Vasota also called Vyaghragad and also it was used as jail in Martha Rule.
There are two forts… Juna Vasota & Navin Vasota.
Juna Vasota on the top of Babu kada – the second tallest cliff in Maharashtra is not accessible.
Nageshwari Cave: It can be said that a visit to Vasota in incomplete without visiting Nageshwari. A distinct pinnacle on the way to Vasota.
Friday 14th October 2016 at 09:30pm
Sunday 16th October 2016 at 10:00pm.
Meeting Point: CST Express Train Ticket Window at 09:30pm.
09:30 am: Meet at CST Express Train Ticket Window
10:30 am: Catch the train Kokankanya Express and travel towards Chiplun.
1) Reach Chiplun railway station at 04.30am.
2) Fresh up & Breakfast (No arrangement for bathing – one has to take care on there own)
3) Post Breakfast leave on Choravane.
4) Reach Choravane village & start the thru the jungle via Choravane village.
5) Reach Nageshwari at 11.30am – Rest, Lunch.
6) Post Lunch visit jungle for wildlife exploring by 03.30pm.
7) Back to Nageshwari for stay in the cave.
8) Dinner & fun time.
1) Early wake up call
2) Get ready till 06.30am.
3) Breakfast& tea time.
4) Proceed towards Vasota fort – explore the fort.
5) Back to Nageshwari.
6) Return Journey to Choravane. Lunch at Choravane. (Veg. Meal)
7) Post lunch back to chiplun railway station.
8) Reaching mumbai at 10:00pm. (Tentative)
Trek Fee 950 /- INR Per Head.
1) Transport by Private vehicles ( Chiplun to Chiplun)
2) Tea, Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner.
3) Expertise Charges.
*Last Confirmation & payment Date: 10th October 2016
Please transfer yours Trek Fees bellow Account Details :
Name: Devendra Satyakant Shinde.
Bank: Dena Bank.
Account: Saving AC.
Account No.: 010910033475.
Branch: Jogeshwari East.
IFSC Code: BKDN0460109.
*No Cancellation & Refund Applicable
Things to be carried:
1) Identity proof (Must)
2) A bottle of water (Atleast 2 Ltrs),
3) Torch with extra batteries (Compulsory)
4) Some ready to eat food – Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
5) Monsoon Jacket (Compulsory)
6) Medicine those which u require usually
7) A good Trekking Shoes, Extra pair of socks
8) A haversack to put in all the things to be carried, so that one has ones hands free while trekking. *Pleases do not carry sling bags or Jholas.* *Please avoid wearing Gold*
Sleeveless, Figure hugging, Shirts/Tops, Short Pants, Hot Pant not allowed.
All our photo, walk’s are Eco-friendly, kindly take care of nature around us.
Respect the heritage and culture. Do not litter, participants are requested to carry the waste back to the city and dispose it off in dustbins.
Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
*Participation confirmation only via confirmed bank transfer
*‘TrekErants’ Group reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
Telephonic confirmation is mandatory, if unable to contact send us a text message.
For more details and registration please contact on the nos, given below –
Samsher Raoshinde – 9699226444
Dev Raoshinde – 8080636305
Prafull Shivgan – 9870894911
Sushant Bankar – 9664227619