Hello Friends ,
We are offering one more adventurous event, let’s do the waterfall rappelling at Diksal waterfall, Bhivpuri in this monsoon, with Trek Erants.
This is another exciting & thrilling adventure where participants are rappelling through the Waterfall route. The challenge of continuous flow of water while descending makes this event more exciting & adventurous.
We will conduct this waterfall rappelling activity at Dikasal Waterfall near Bhivpuri which is well known amongst the Mumbaikars for its beautiful waterfall. All safety gears will be provided by Trek Erants & the activity will be conducted by certified professionals only.
Location: Diksal Waterfall
Height: Appx 110 fts
Date: 17th July 2016
Meeting point: Bhivpuri Railway Stn @ 8.00am
Fees – 850/- Rs. per head
Event member’s limitation: 50
The charges for the event are Rs. 850/- per head, which includes onetime breakfast, onetime food and expertise charges.
Extra Rappelling will cost Rs 450/- Per Rappel, and will be permitted only after every person has done with his first chance.
We accepting preregistered members only. Please transfer your fees on below account details. 15th July will be the last date of registration.
Bank Details :
Account Name : Prafulla Anant Shivgan
IFSC Code : HDFC0000047
Account Number : 00471050232850
Bank : HDFC Bank
Branch : Marve Road, Orlem, Malad West
Here is a list of all the things that we need to carry:
1. A haversack to put in all the things to be carried. So that one has hands free while trekking.
2. A bottle of water (1.5 ltr).
3. Tights, leggings, or Track pants (avoid heavy jeans)
4. Camera (Optional).
5. Electoral / Energy powder, 2 Lemon, some snacks & biscuits (optional).
6. Torch with extra batteries.
7. Personal medicines & 2 plastic bags for weight distribution, mosquito’s cream.
8. A good trekking shoes.
9. And most important: A sense of adventure.
Pack all items in double plastic bags before packing it in your backpack or ruck sack. Pack everything in your backpack properly. Light items on top and bottom side of bag, heavy item towards center and towards your shoulder and body.
• We will meet at sharp 08.00AM on 17th July, Sunday, Bhivpuri Railway station
• 9.30 am Reach at base village
• 09.30 am to 10.00 am – Breakfast and refreshment
• 10.15 am – Briefing and introduction
• 10.30am – move to waterfall and will start the thrill of Waterfall Rappelling
• 2 pm – Meal and start travel back
(Extra Rappelling will cost Rs 450/- Per Rappel)
Trek Erants Advisory Note:
• Kindly carry 1 Identity proof at least for the trek. It’s not a PICNIC or LEISURE TOUR.
• We all are going for an adventurous and interesting trekking exploration.
• The leader’s decision will be final and all the members should abide by it.
• Do not destroy or dirty the archaeological, historical monuments.
• Any kind of addiction is strictly prohibited, e.g. drinking, smoking.
• Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewellery, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same. Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events you are at your own risk. Organizers are not responsible for any accident or compensation in whatsoever manner. We should strictly follow the code of conduct, to avoid troubling our fellow trekkers or other people from our group or even local people. Please take return train ticket up to Karjat.
For more Information and Conformation please call:
Prafull Shivgan : 9870894911 (whats app no) / 9029004529