This is the great weekend waiting for you. Let’s be ready for winter trek, Camping & Rappelling the full adventures weekend Pack. Trek Erants organized the famous trek event – “The Exploration of SANDHAN VALLY (Valley of Suspense or Valley of Shadow)”.
Sandhan valley is one of the greatest canyons in the Sahyadri mountain ranges. It is a very good combination of a canyon and a valley. Sandhan valley also known as The Valley of Suspense or Valley of shadow. Walking through the narrow streak of valley with 300 ft rock walls on both the sides is a lifetime experience. Descending full Sandhan valley by rappelling technique is always a memorable outing and the overnight stay under the sparkling sky, along the reservoir side, campfire and lots of fun it will make your weekend memorable.
Location: Sandhan Valley Bhandardara.
Difficulty Level: Medium
Date: 6th November & 8th November 2015.
Meeting Point: Kasara Railway Stn. 6th November Night 2am.
Entry Fees: 1200rs./- only (including charges- one time travel charges from Kasara to base village, 2 breakfast, 1 dinner, 1 lunch & expertise charges)
Please transfer your fees on below account details. 31st October will be the last date of registration. First 30 registered participants only will get opportunity to come for this event.
Account Number- Prafulla Anant Shivgan.
IFSC Code- HDFC0000047.
Account number- 00471050232850.
Bank- HDFC Bank.
Branch- Marve Rd. Orlem, Malad West.
Things to carry:
Water 2ltr., leggings or track pants (avoid heavy jeans), Solid snacks, Sleeping bags or mats, Torch, personal medicines, and most important: a sense of adventure..
* Saturday 3am Catch Local Transport for Base Village.
* 5am Breakfast n Tea.
* 6am Trek Startup.
* Approx. 12.30pm 1st Rappelling n Lunch. (Snacks carried by Participants)
* Approx. 3pm to 4pm 2nd & 3rd Rappelling.
* Approx. 7pm Base Camp.
* Approx. 7pm to 10pm Dinner, Camping & Other Activity.
* Sunday 5am to 6am Refreshment & Pack up.
* 6am Morning Breakfast n tea.
* 7am Again Trek Start up to reach Dehne Base Village.
* Approx.1pm Lunch to Dehne Village.
* Approx. 2pm Travel to Dehne to Shahapur.
* Approx. 4pm Travel to Shahapur to Aasangaon. (Sharing Auto Charges by Participants.)
* Trek End…..
For more information and conformation please call:
Prafull – 9870894911